What we Do
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." - singer Tori Amos
Yellowstone Counseling Center offers quality psychotherapy services for children, adolescents and adults in individual, family, couple and group sessions.
Some of our specialties include:
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Oppositional/Defiant Behaviors
· Mood Disorders
· Grief and Loss
· Domestic Violence
· Infertility Issues
· Female Anger Management
· Parenting Issues
· Marital and Relationship Issues
· Couples Therapy
· Family Therapy
· Play Therapy
· Art Therapy
· Christian counseling upon request
· Chemical Dependency Assessments
We accept and bill most insurance and Medicaid. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
For more information on our services or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us.